Expired: RSNA Live Webinar: Town Hall Discussion: How COVID-19 is changing private radiology practice
August 7, 2020 Add to Calendar
This event was recorded for RSNA. You can watch it on their YouTube channel here.
Description: Leaders from a variety of radiology private practice models discuss the impact of the pandemic on their operations, hiring, and long-term strategy. Ask them your pressing questions and get honest instant answers.
Audience: Primary: Radiologist physicians, Secondary: Radiology trainees
Moderators: Richard Sharpe Jr., MD, MBA and Brian Kuszyk, MD, FACR
- Traditional private practice: Lora Barke, DO, FACR and Sandip Basak, MD
- Private Equity Owned Practice: Bob Mittl, MD, FACR
- Private Practice Management: Druv Chopra, MBA
- Teleradiology: Gautam Agrawal, MD, M. Eng
- International: Antonio Luna, MD, PhD